Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Catherine Zeta - Jones in Sydney


Catherine Zeta-Jones showed up in Sydney, Australia this weekend promoting her new movie “Death Defying Acts” along with co-star Guy Pearce. The 38-year-old Hollywood actress has attended the launch of their new film Death Defying Acts at the Sydney Opera House. “The film focuses on the famous Harry Houdini (Pearce), who offers a reward for anyone who can contact his departed mother whose death has haunted him.
Zeta-Jones plays the deceptive psychic, Mary, who along with her young daughter Benji (Saoirse Ronan), con Houdini into a dangerous affair.”

Obviously, my career is expanding and I am a mother and so I’m not going to be rip-roaring in corsets playing a 19-year-old because I’m not, I’m 38 years old. I’m actually really lucky and glad these other roles have come along and I can play a mother.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones said -